dylan New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

not receiving email notifications on received money into Paypal

The money is received into Paypal but I do not get a email notifying me that Paypal has received it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
GamedayGirls New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: not receiving email notifications on received money into Paypal

Same! Same!

Do we need to set something up??

0 Kudos
rachelehenry New Community Member
New Community Member

I am having the exact same issue.  I used to receive them and one day they just stopped.  I have spoken with technical support and nothing seems to fix the issue.  Has anyone been able to fix it?

0 Kudos
msEnterprise New Community Member
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  Glad I'm not the only one but I'd like a solution because I'm starting to look unresponsive to my customers.  Mine has worked fine for years and suddenly stopped a few weeks ago.  I think I'll tech support.

0 Kudos
bobby2468 New Community Member
New Community Member

I started having this problem a couple of days ago. I am not receiving ANY email notifications as before. I called tech support this morning and have since received 1 email, but no more. Has anyone figured this problem out. I haven't changed any options, and I've checked my spam filter, etc., etc.

0 Kudos
mamie860 Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 2

yes, go into your profile and click on more options, under account information click on notifications.

0 Kudos
lgmi New Community Member
New Community Member

I checked my account information and I have it all marked to notify me, but I'm not getting any notifications. I use to. Just not anymore.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors