looking for my refund

pascslp
New Community Member

Money was refunded to my PayPal account on Nov 20, 2009, however never to my checking account, stating my bank refused it.  How do I get my money?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kris092266
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat.  I purchased an item for $42, which was deducted from my checking account.  However, when the seller refunded my $42 via PayPal, the funds never made it back into my checking account.  PayPal is stating the bank refused the refund.  Now I have a balance with PayPal and no plans to purchase anything in the near future.  I couldn't find any online help with PayPal on how to get my money back.

Have you had any luck yet? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jason
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Everyone-

We do not discuss the specifics of bank accounts in the public forum (or through our automated Virtual Assistant in Online Help) for your safety.  You will need to reach out via encrypted email or phone through the Contact Us link on your PayPal account overview or Help screens.  Upon confirmation of your identity, your account can be discussed in detail in a secure environment.

Thanks,

Jason

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.