language setting problems preference set to english but keep coming back to french

colettek
Contributor
Contributor

I live in quebec and i have set my language preference to english but every time I open paypal it is in french. I did save the language to english. I also receive all paypal notifications in french too. This is new it started last week. I dont think i changed anything to have everything is french. I want to put it back in english and leave it in english.

does anybody knows how to fix that once and for all.

?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Open a Support Ticket here.  The Techs can look at your Account and advise.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

ENGLISHSPEAKER
New Community Member

My account was switched from English to Spanish and I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM PAYPAL TO SWITCH IT BACK TO ENGLISH!!! When I log in, it automatically has Spanish,  on my account page, NOT ENGLISH! Does anyone know how to change it back? Calls, emails, etc. to PayPal have all failed. HELP!!! Thanks.

Login to Me Too

spikey6
New Community Member

On the log in page, the language preference box shows up when you click on the link near the top right corner.  The link is probably in Spanish so it should say something like Espanol.  You click on it and a box appears and English should be one of the options in the box.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.