is it posibal to transfer money from my debit card to paypal?

knightelmo
Contributor
Contributor

i bought a visa gift card to buy "credits" for a game unfortionetly i dident know that they passed a law against that so you cant use depit or credit gift cards for game intentions BUT it does accept paypal so i want to know if i can transfer money from my visa gift card to paypal

i bought the gift card so i wont have to make a bank account so oviously thats out of the question

please help and thanks in advanced

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

The_Enforcer
New Community Member

Actually, I'm in a similar boat as knightelmo. The difference is that I have a Visa Gift Card that has less than $2 left on it, and i was hoping to transfer the remaining balance to my paypal account without having to incure any fees. Is there any way that I'd be able to do that?

Login to Me Too

knightelmo
Contributor
Contributor

yesterday a few hours after i posted this topic i found out how to register my card with paypal the money dosent go into you account it stays on the card but you can use your account to use the money from that card so i sapose this would work for you as well so here how i did it

go to the main paypal page for your profile where is says "my account" under that tab are a few choices to select from put your mouse over the one that says "profile"then in that tab go down to where it says "add or edit credit card" evrything else is prety much straight forward from there  :]

i hope this helped you like it helped me 😛

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.