is dhgate.com scam

Taimur
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i recently was directed to this site called DHgate.com. I placed an order for iphones as they were really cheap. My question is, is dhgate a scam or will i receive my iphones, are the iphone fake. if i do not, i paid it through paypal. Would paypal step in if it is fraud. would paypal help me get my moneyback or something.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

monkeyboy,

It's illegal in the USA to even possess knock-offs, let alone sell them.

Stay away from DHGATE if they're selling knock-offs - you can bet that the expensive ones are illegal, too, because APPLE won't deal with anybody that sells illegal knockoffs of their products.

Login to Me Too

auntyreni
New Community Member

I have ordered through DHGate twice now for my Dolce & Gabanna purse. It's an $1850 bag that they sell me from China for $150. My cat peed on the first bag so I had to do it again. No issues at all. The seller does not get paid until you send positive feedback upon receiving the item, so don't forget to do that part!!!

I guess you're okay if you know you're buying a fake. I don't know if I'd buy electronics there...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.