im sick of paypal holding money

PB_Decree
Contributor
Contributor

OK paypal there is no reason to hold my money, i am a legit person who has sold 4 things on ebay in a month and yet you still keep holding all my new sales money, I have 3 out of 3 positve feedback so far, just stop holding my money!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

plfriday
Contributor
Contributor

I'm checking out Paymate now.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

May232005

I bought an item on eBay found out it was the wrong item the seller took over a month to respond, now papal said they sent my money to my credit card days ago, my credit card company said they would have post it at midnight the day they sent it, I thought I was the only one that had these types of problems. How long is it going to take to get my money?

Login to Me Too

wvmtndog
New Community Member

I am pretty new to the merchant side of Paypal but my personal experience wasn't too good either. Now as a merchant account I found the use of the "Buy Now" buttons really easy to use and install. My new business is getting requests from customers to pay invoices on-line or to accept CC payment on the spot so I upgrade to the Pro account. $30 a month and they tell me now they need to hold onto 20% of my sales for 90 days. What the heck is that. Well, I go along for 3 months and sales are not justifying the expense so I downgrade my account back to the basic. Well, now they are still holding 20% because they reviewed my account. Reviewed my account? Geez, then you would see I don't sell enough to justify holding 20%. I can't afford it, I can't run my business, it's an accounting nightmare to track and I basically am getting rid of Paypal. They are not as helpful as they would like you to think and you are all right about the customer service reps, reading a script and can't/won't do a thing to help us. Thanks big business. Between Paypal and our government we all up the creek without a paddle. The sad part is that it is the small businesses that built this country's economy but now we are just part of the herd to be sent to slaughter. Not happy about the support available and not happy about Paypal in general.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.