i have two ebay accounts. can i use one paypal account for both ebay accounts?

scarlett
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i have two ebay accounts . can i use one paypal account for both ebay accounts? when someone pays for thier purchase my new ebay account keeps asking me to set up a paypal account. how do i solve this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, you can have 2 eBay accounts linked to a single PayPal account. You can have up to 8 email addresses and 8 eBay accounts linked to a single PayPal account.

To "collect" payments sent to your other email address, login to your PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab and "Add" the email address to your PayPal account. The payment will show up right after you confirm the email address.

For future eBay listings, make sure you have the correct PayPal email address in the payments section of each listing... here's a screen shot of that section of the eBay "Sell Your Item" form...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, you can have 2 eBay accounts linked to a single PayPal account. You can have up to 8 email addresses and 8 eBay accounts linked to a single PayPal account.

To "collect" payments sent to your other email address, login to your PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab and "Add" the email address to your PayPal account. The payment will show up right after you confirm the email address.

For future eBay listings, make sure you have the correct PayPal email address in the payments section of each listing... here's a screen shot of that section of the eBay "Sell Your Item" form...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.