Login to Me Too
90 REPLIES 90

tsengeldorj
New Community Member

I did a mistake when I purchase items.

Login to Me Too

watchforscams
New Community Member

I was checking shipping cost on 2 seperate websites and it says I bought something but I never gave them credit card info and on one I put paypal on it, but they never told me the shipping amount.

The 2 sites I would like stopped if tryed are (oneoneseven.com) and (e4clothing.com)

Thank you

Kevin Shinabery

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

You can only cancel an "Unclaimed" payment that has a "Cancel" button. You can request a refund from the recipient however, one a bank transfer has been initiated it cannot be stopped. The bank transfer will be attempted and if successful, the funds from a cancelled transaction will be credited to your PayPal account balance.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

970rosebud
New Community Member

you use my old account number. i have my new one on here.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal uses whichever account you select as the funding method. Any old accounts should be removed from your PayPal account profile... this is the best way to ensure that those old accounts will not be used to fund your payments...

Delete those old accounts from your PayPal profile.

Login to Me Too

Jules
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same situation where I used a canceled bank account and I need to stop that payment. I know that I needed to delete it but I hadn't used this in over 6 months and forgot. I need to know what to do, not being told to just delete the old account. I tried but there is a pending action and I'm SOL. How do I STOP this?

Login to Me Too

smallHOST
Contributor
Contributor

Come on people! Double check your payment before you send it. Paypal even gives you a second page to review your payment before you send it. If you were not paying enough attention to know where your money was, and to select that account, perhaps you should not be managing your own money.

Login to Me Too

Jules
Contributor
Contributor

Go **bleep** yourself

Login to Me Too

ranica1427

No it doesn't.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.