how do i stop my payment to a seller

envymebi
New Community Member

i need to stop payment to a seller my bank account wont have enough cash in it

Login to Me Too
90 REPLIES 90

kjmoore1961
New Community Member

II never hit the confirm button on the purchase........now today I get a confirmation of purchase.....I jsut want want my money back

Login to Me Too

Sharon
Contributor
Contributor

DEAR BUYER, YOU MUST HAVE HIT THE BUTTON AS YOU CALL IT AND UNLESS THE SELLER LETS YOU OFF THE HOOK YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY OR GET A NON-PAID STRIKE AGAINST YOU AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT!

FIRST-CONTACT THE SELLER AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD ME, BUT..YOU HAD TO HIT THAT BUTTON, BECAUSE EBAY GIVES YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO (NOT) CONTINUE WITH THE BID.

ASK THEM IF THEY WILL CANCEL THE BID AND LET YOU OFF THE HOOK!

SECOND-WAS THERE ANY OTHER BIDDERS?  IF YES, THEN YOU ARE HOOKED!

THERE IS A THING CALLED..SECOND CHANCE, BUT WHO WANTS TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS WHEN THE ITEM WAS ALREADY SOLD TO YOU!

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU WANT THAT ITEM BEFORE YOU "HIT THAT BOTTON"

BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST BOUGHT YOURSELF AN ITEM!

I SORRY TO PUT THIS SO PLAN, BUT THIS IS A BUSINESS AND LOTS OF SELLERS MAKE THIER LIVING ON EBAY AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE ALL THIS..I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT THE BUTTON MESSAGE.

I KNOW, BUT IF THE ITEM IS ONLY A FEW DOLLARS, JUST BUY THE ITEM AND LEARN FROM THIS MISTAKE.

PLEASE REMEMBER, ALWAYS TALK TO THE SELLER OR BUYER AND GET THINGS STRAIGHTEN OUT!

GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS, SHARON 

Login to Me Too

hak

@envymebi wrote:

i need to stop payment to a seller my bank account wont have enough cash in it

Login to Me Too

New Community Member

i dont have enough money in my account

Login to Me Too

Clude3
Contributor
Contributor

One simple method:  ONLY use your American Express card.  Even if PP refuses to stand behind their "guarantee" which so far I have found to be fraudulent, AMEX will still give you your money back.

Login to Me Too

dfgsgfsdfgsd
New Community Member

Basically, you delete your verified account information if the seller has not activated the "money sent request" on the server.

This unverifies your account and then you can no longer send money, although it has been sent.

It's a bug.

Login to Me Too

CiroAlvarez
Contributor
Contributor

i dint understand this. did i get a refund?

Login to Me Too

kelli

I ordered the bottle slumper book on line from Theresa Farrar on 12-25-09.  I went on line today (1-8-2010) to inquire about the book I ordered and to ask when I can expect it to be mailed to me.  By mistake, I was charged for another The Art of Bottle Slumping book.  I just want one of these books.  The purchae price is $29.95. The receipt id # for the book purchased on 12-25-09 is i Today I was charged $ 29.95 for another The Art of Bottle Slumping.  Please cancel , I only want one book, this was a mistake.  The order was placed today ( 1-8-2010) The receipt # is 60940602uw008983j.  Theresa Farrar is the merchant.

I was unable to contact this seller with the email that was provided.  Please help !!

James Baker

9 fairways ct

Pine Knoll Shores, nc 28512

phone 252-72627923

please contact so this problem can be resolved.

Thank  you

Login to Me Too

Clude3
Contributor
Contributor

The answer is simple:  Get your self an AMEX Credit Card (Blue Card seems to work best if you pay off the balance) because you get a 1-3% rebate on whatever you spend.  If/when payPal fails to help. Return the mrechandise (keeping all paperwork) and AMEX will reverse the charge.  PayPal won't protect you but AMEX will.

Login to Me Too

chuckles
New Community Member

I need to use another debit card to pay for my purchase today, I am having problems doing that, the old debit account I dont use doesnt have the funds to cover this purchase and I do not wish a overdraft charge , can you help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.