how can i tell if a website isnt a scam and really accepts paypal?

uncaf15
Contributor
Contributor

i found this website called warmmall.com and it says they take paypal.  i went through all of the checkout steps and when it gets to where you pay i clicked on the paypal icon and it seemed if i was brought to the real paypal login screen.  is there a list somewhere of official paypal websites?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Brian_Oh
New Community Member

They sell fake items. Don't buy anything from them.

I bought zoom kobe from that web site. I got the shoes today, but it was totally fake zoom kobe, even though they said all of their shoes are authentic. Don't believe Chinese website.....

Login to Me Too

robertswww
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Before doing business with any new company, always do a background check via Google.com, BBB.org, RipOffReport.com, etc.

If they display a PayPal Verified Seal:
Click on the Verified Seal and the link should take you to PayPal.  Login and you can view the vendor's information, such as: Vendor's email address, verification status and date the account was created.

You can also see if their email account is PayPal Verified by adding it to the end of this URL:
https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=EmailAddressHere

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.