has any one order from www.ugg canberra.com with success

michelle33
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any one out there that has order from www,ugg canberra.com and do you have a customer service # iv e-mailed them w/ questions about my purchase and have received no an answer.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

mirendamorgan
New Community Member

Yes. I received a incorrect shipment on 12/18/09 and they will not let me return the items for correct sizes. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM....

Login to Me Too

charmnchart
New Community Member

I ordered from and paid them on December 14th and have not heard a thing from them since.  I haven't been able to find a number to reach them either.  Just my many unanswered e-mails like you.  I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the boots will come, but I certainly am having my doubts.  Best of Luck to you and I will keep checking back here to see if anyone else has their number. 

Login to Me Too

ToryE50
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from them, and did receive the purchased items...  however, upon receipt of the merchandise, it is obvious from comparing these boots to the boots we'd previously bought from a local retail agent, the ugg.canberra boots are not the real thing! They may have the "ugg australia" tag sewn into the inside of the boot, but the material used to create both the outer boot surface, as well as the inner lining is in no way comparable to the authentic ugg boot. Nor is the sole of the boot the same as the authentic ugg boot. I urge anyone who is considering ordering from ugg.canberra to stop immediately!!  Remove your finger from that "enter" button and click out of that transaction immediately.

I have no idea where to go from here to attempt to get my money back, but I will keep trying until I hae either obtained a refund or exhausted all avenues!!!

Login to Me Too

Solone

Cyberbuff
Contributor
Contributor

UGG Canberra is a FRAUD

Order placed and monies debited on 12/13/2009

Requested FedEx 2nd Day Air in Order Comments field

NO response/updates/tracking info as of 12/20

Attempted to contact, found 2 Chinese Characters as the sum total of Contat Info for these Thieves

VISA, useful as a Rubber Crutch, resolution to take up to 90 Days!

This is a SCAM Outfit, and Caveat Emptor, to ALL who order from them!!!!

Login to Me Too

Solone

I have not order from ugg canberra.com, however I did place an order through enjoyeugg.com. The order was placed on December 13th and after several attempts and threats to report them they finally responded. After finally receiving the merchandise on December 23th, low and behold the boots were a good pair of knock offs. I am going back and forth with the owner of the company to get a full refund. My last email correspondence with her was ( If she didn't issue a refund, I will report her company to U.S Customs and have her products band from the U.S. She did agree to refund my money after deduct shipping cost and a restocking fees. I have since refused her offer and told her that I would report her company to the official Uggs website if she didn't issue a full refund of the puchase price. I will keep you posted on resolution.

Login to Me Too

ToryE50
Contributor
Contributor

Solone,

Congratulations on at least getting correspondence with your fraudulent seller. I look forward to hearing about your success. If I can get the seller from uGg,canberra to contact me I will plan on issuing the same ultimatum. I may not have total success, as they do list the requirement of restocking fee and shipping as being the buyer's responsibility if a refund is requested. (but also, handily refusing to provide such return options anywhere on the site...  should have been a red flag to me, next time, I follow those little gut reflexive instincts)

Good luck to you.

Login to Me Too

birdbrain
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered, paid for and (finally) received "UGG" boots from this company. Definitely fakes!  The Ugg labels were sewn on crooked inside the camel short boot  and is  clearly a lable for a brown "tall" boot not a short camel boot.  Shoe treads do not match nor does the color of the leathers.....shoe to shoe or heel to toe!  The grey pair has extra lining in one boot and very little in the other. Neither has a lining made of "genuine" sheepskin as with authentic UGG boots.......we know, we have an authentic pair from last season with which to compare them to.  Even the boxes are recycled.......one was even stapled together!!! 

I am now sending them back to Shaghai from whence they apparently came and hope to get the originals that I thought I was paying for OR a full refund.............either way, I will file a formal compalint with Paypal.

And NO, I will not be buying from this company again and will use more caution in online purchasing in the futre.

Login to Me Too

ToryE50
Contributor
Contributor

So sorry you got snookered as well, "Bird"...  but if we all stick together and share our successes, maybe we can help everyone get the refunds we deserve.

I have had a bit of success. I emailed again, threatening legal action as well as contacting the U.S. Customs department, and promptly got a mailing address the next day. I will be sending the boots back this weekend, and hopefully will be seeing a refund within a few days after their arrival, as the refund should work thru PayPal again, I would think.

I went to my local mall, also, over the holiday (attempting to correct my error in trying to buy the Uggs as a Christmas gift) and discovered, thanks to the generous spirit of a retailer who was out of the colour and size I was seeking, that there is not a single reputable Uggs dealer out there on the Internet whose site begins with the word "Uggs"!!!  GO figure!  I am thinking about going back there, when I have refund in hand and can consider spending again, and getting a copy of the list. Hopefully there should be SOME sort of online reputable dealer who isn't asking a year's wage for a pair of decent boots!

Okay, will update again as progress made. Let us know how all of you are doing with your efforts...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.