fraud company

junebug38

i opened a claim for payment to a fraud company. its been 3 weeks since the order was placed and nothing. wha will happen? Will i be refunded my payment?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jason
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi junebug38-

Please check your Resolution Center as soon as possible to check on the status of your issue.  You mentioned that you have a claim, which should mean that this is an active investigation.  However, if you filed a dispute initially, that is a phase where the buyer and seller attempt to resolve the matter without PayPal's involvement.  Disputes must be escalated to claims in order for PayPal to reach out to the other party, and that must be done within 20 days or the dispute (not a claim) will be automatically closed out.

If you still have questions about the claim after reviewing your Resolution Center, you can discuss your specific case with PayPal securely via the Contact Us link on your account overview or Help pages.  That will give you options for encrypted email or phone help.

Thanks,

Jason

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.