final value fees

thingmaker
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to work on my taxes, and I can't find where paypal lists the final value fees that ebay charges.  it used to be listed under ''billing agreement payments'' but they changed their format all around this year.

any help?

the payment fees are listing fees, at least they were last year.

please advise

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

paypal has no final value fee, only ebay does.

Login to Me Too

thingmaker
Contributor
Contributor

yes, I know but the only place that lists them, was in Paypal, so where are they.  they used to be under billing agreement payments in paypal

thanks

Login to Me Too

marge
Contributor
Contributor

If you want a list of your eBay fees for tax purposes it is pretty easy to go to your Account from your "My Ebay" summary page, access account detail and create a download file. Pull the file into excel, parse, and voila!

The other option is to print out all your invoices from the same spot in eBay and then do the work manually.

Login to Me Too

thingmaker
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for answering, I know how to get the list of fees, ......the listing fees and the final value fees used to be listed separately.  I guess they are together now, to make it easier.  they are added up for you in the monthly statements

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.