email address paypal

computerdumb
Contributor
Contributor

when i started selling i was using an invalid email address i sold 2 books before i realized this . well the payment was sent to that address but i finnally realized this and made a valid email address but still cant figure out how to get my money please help....

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If you have access to that email address or if you can create that email address, login to your PayPal account and "Add" the email address to your PayPal account. The payment will show up right after you confirm the email address.

If you do not have access to that email address, you will need to ask the buyers to cancel the payments and resend them to your correct email address. Send the buyer a PayPal invoice (Request Money) from your PayPal account to make it easier for the buyers to pay.

Login to Me Too

computerdumb
Contributor
Contributor

i tried going on that address but it says because i have not been on there in over 4 months i lost all mail . Ihave been using my husbands and i did not even think any thing of it when i used my old address i have sent the 2 messages asking them to resend but i cant figure out if i can send new invoice from my new address .

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If you have the buyer's PayPal email address, you can send the buyer a new invoice. Login to your PayPal account, click on the "Request Money" tab and complete the payment request fields.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.