ebay sellers

Readytorock
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to say that I am through with Ebay and as soon as I spend the rest of my $$ in the PP account, I will be through with them also.

I have made less than 20 purchases off of Ebay and of 3 of those purchases, they, the sellers, ripped me off.

The odds ain't too pretty. I am a really honest man and I can assure you that if my experience is a reflection on the sellers using ebay, then basically 1/6th of the sellers are not very honest or trustworthy.

Misleading information on a product should be outlawed. I believe that the buyer should not have to pay for the item until recieved and inspected, and then, if unsatisfied, the seller should send the item back. Then the seller can pay for the shipping to the buyer and the buyer can pay for the shipping back to the seller. That way the shipping costs are equaled out. I believe this would cut down on a lot of the misleading information and outright lies that some of these sellers are telling.

I'll just say one more thing: ebay is a rip-off.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.