ebay protection **bleep**!!! will paypal help me????

lulbert
Contributor
Contributor

i bought a pair of expensive headphones from what i guessed to be a legit seller. i received the package from him and the headphone box inside, it was sealed as if it was brand new. I opened the package and everything was inside but when i opened the pouch the headphones were not inside.

I emailed the seller and he didnt want to hear it, he said it was sealed and i got them. I am an honest man and why would i lie about someting i received? i did not get the headphones from the seller.

Well i opened up a case on ebay and after a few days they decided the case in the Sellers favor. what the **bleep** gives? i got scammed and they didnt care. I am able to appeal but what can i do so they can grant me a refund and ship him back the package he sent me?

Actually i ended up filing a dispute the other day on paypal as SNAD, will paypal grant me a refund? i am very worried.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

You cannot file a dispute on both ebay and Paypal on the same transaction.

If you paid with a credit card, call the customer service number on the back of the card and file the SNAD dispute, which is the correct choice in this instance.

If you filed for Item not received with ebay, all the seller had to do was show that you received a package from him - that's why you lost that.

Login to Me Too

lulbert
Contributor
Contributor

i filed SNAD, ebay is garbage. i dont know why they did this.

Login to Me Too

lulbert
Contributor
Contributor

anyone???

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Your questiopn has been answered - you cannot file on BOTH ebay and Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.