cn field not working to change note field text

pfwd
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to use the "cn" option to change the note text from "Add special instructions to merchant" to say "Date and time of tour and your phone #".  I made sure I do not have no_note="1".  I even used the create a button screen in Paypal to create it, but on checkout, it still says "Add special instructions to merchant" for the note field.  Here is my form code.  You can test it and view the source at http://www.new-market-virginia-walking-tours.com/test.html

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Just tested your code and agree, the value is not being passed to the PayPal Screens.   Your example code appears to be coded properly so in theory, the "cn" value should be passed.   Note, I tested this with a clean start, meaning it is not a web browser cookie, cache or temp file issue.

Suggest opening a Support Ticket and asking the Techs to test the same link.  I'm guessing there's a gltch going on here and the Techs may even be aware of it.    Let us know what they say.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.