can you use your paypal debit card to deposit funds into your online account?

mcgeesbees
Contributor
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mcgeesbees
Contributor
Contributor

There  have been many times that I really would be simple if I could physically put money in my papal account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The PayPal Debit Card is intended to allow you to access your PayPal Account Balance through a debit card.   In other words, the card is for making purchases and the funds to pay for these purchases are taken from your PayPal Account Balance.  Should your purchase be more than you Account Balance, funds will then be taken from a secondary source which may be either your Bank Account or a Credit Card.   The PayPal Debit Card card is not intended for you to deposit funds into your PayPal Account.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

user_VIP
New Community Member

I wanted to second the suggestion to make this option (depositing cash at an atm with your debit card) be implemented.

Login to Me Too
Solved

mcgeesbees
Contributor
Contributor

There  have been many times that I really would be simple if I could physically put money in my papal account.

Login to Me Too

tstreetz_920-i
New Community Member
So May 6th 2014 . I send 300 to start a project with a so called friend dblockmegamuzik and it was a deposit of 300 out of 600 A mixtape cover was suppose to done a small promo for it while i put the mixtape or album together.and the other half when it was done..that y he only got half.... all he did was call me and ask for the rest of the money... he hasnt pick up a finger for the money i really work hard for...i paid him online he had a paypal. I didnt till now... is there some way to get my money back from this scammer... he did this to others i heard after i send my money..he has no to show that he did for mee...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.