block withdrawels

whitelion
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for a membership subscription to a site for one month.  And they are continuing to withdraw money from my paypal account.  I made a claim to paypal explaining I didn't authorize other payments to that site.  They investigated, and because of some legal wording even if i just pay for one, they can continue to take money out unless I cancel.  There is no area on the site to cancel.  I want to know how I can block payments to the adress. 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

dtc
Contributor
Contributor

That seemed to work. It gave the option to cancel that subscription. The real test will be next 19th. Canceling the subscription on the emusic site did not keep them from my funds on paypal...this should do it. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

DLESKE

Hello ...

I subscribed to a weight loss Sensa program, but sent them a cancellation as they required. They are still trying to take money from my accounts. They DO NOT show up as a subscription on Paypal..... but is there not a way to simply block their email address from requesting funds???

Thank you,

Don Leske / Agent

BCI Properties, LLC

Tacoma, WA

Login to Me Too

tshobie
Contributor
Contributor

I need to know also.  I don't understand why a monthly reoccuring charge that is being paid from my paypal account automatically is not listed under subscriptions.  What else is it then?  I need to block one also and find no options to do this.  What kind of a deal is this where I can't easily stop someone from taking money from my account?  

Let's get an answer to this PLEASE!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.