bank, transaction cancel, bank account removal

ebarnett
New Community Member

I hope someone can help me.  I just opened this paypal account and I am having a problem.  I entered the wrong routing number for my checking account at first.  I then made a echeck payment for an ebay transaction.  After making the payment, I noticed it didnt come out of my bank account.  I then called the bank and realized I had entered the wrong routing number in paypal.  I immidiately deleted the bank account and linked up the correct one with the correct routing number.  The only problem now is that the original payment is showing as "processing".  I need to cancel that payment and resubmit it with the correct routing number.  I don't mind even changing it from a echeck to instant bank account transfer. 

I really want to avoid having a problem with paypal also.  I don't know if it will show that the payment was rejected or what?  I want to avoid any paypal freezing of my account or any other issues.

What can I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.