You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Help.

Persona17
Contributor
Contributor

I need assistance on an issue I have encountered. The problem is I receive this message :

" You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source.You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below." Someone is using the Request Money option for me to pay for a good and this message appears during the second transaction. This means I have done one transaction successfully first, however this message appears when I try to make any other transactions. The credit card has been confirmed already and I see no reason for PayPal to block my from using it. I kindly ask for any suggestions for this issue that do not require me to add a bank account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sassy5

I am also experiencing this problem. Hoping this bumps us up!

Login to Me Too

dshowers1
New Community Member

I have the same problem.  I will only let me fund with my bank account.  I only have the ability to pay by credit card because of the amount.  I need to make a fast purchase, the seller is in Australia and has not returned  my emails.  I would like to cancel but do not know the ramifications.

Login to Me Too

michcaso
New Community Member

I am having this same problem with one seller. I have successfully paid several times, several different sellers, with this same card.  I have even talked to my bank and they don't know what the problem is - nothing on hold, everything is ok there.  I have tried to pay this different ways also - through ebay and also the seller sent me an invoice on paypal after I emailed her.  So, I've gone both routes.  Each time I am told I cannot use this card, which is visa.  No other sellers' payments have been rejected.  I just don't know why, and I don't want trouble for not paying.  Any help here?  THANKS!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.