Why isnt my money in my bank account??

NoraC713
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I was looking at my activity and I had a transfer going into my bank account. It says the transaction is complete but when I looked at my bank account, I still have the same amount that I started off with. Why didnt the money go through to my bank account? It says its complete.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Erica1112
New Community Member

I had this same issue.  I requested the withdraw on 5/1 and it stated complete & that the money should be in my account by 5/4.  Its now 5/7 and when I called they told me that they cannot initiate the trace until after 10 business days.

Its funny how paypal can send money to your bank account immediately when you want to verify it but when you want to withdraw funds it takes 10days.  Total BS and Im not happy!

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

When you transfer funds from your PayPal Account to your bank account, you should receive a "completed" message in your Account Transaction History. The "completed" message means that PayPal has completed their end of the deal by transferring the funds to your bank. The next step is up to your bank as to how long it takes for it to show up in your account. Normally the time frame for US Banks is 3 to 4 "business days". Note some US Banks can take longer and "business days" do not include weekends or holidays. As for other countries, Canadian banks can take up to eight business days. UK banks can take up to nine working days and Australian banks can take seven to eight working days.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.