Why hasn't my bank account been refunded?

glang92
Contributor
Contributor

I was issued a refund about a week ago, and the money hasn't been refunded to my bank account yet.............what should I do about this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Bank funded refunds are sent to your paypal account.  Fomr there you have to withdraw it to your bank

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Bank funded refunds are sent to your paypal account.  Fomr there you have to withdraw it to your bank

Login to Me Too

glang92
Contributor
Contributor

There doesn't appear to be any money in my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

glang92
Contributor
Contributor

Ok sorry for the trouble. But I just realized that the purchase I had just made used the money in my paypal account and took the balance from my bank account. Thanks, and sorry again.

Login to Me Too

deeme
Contributor
Contributor

I'm wondering the same thing!  Come on... PayPal!!!!  What's the hold up????

This type of information should be clearly posted for all to see, not hiding somewhere!

Where is your compliant section or customer service area??????

Login to Me Too

pinkcat79
Contributor
Contributor

What happens when your paypal balance is incorrect and you have a few refunds that paypal states is completed? How do I check to see where each of the refunds are or do I have to wait for it to show up? Confused  thanks

Login to Me Too

sumoj123
Contributor
Contributor

We have issued a refund to your PayPal account. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

this is mail from ebay so what did i do

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.