Why do you invade my personal checking account to pay for purchases versus using my PP balance???

ara

I just paid for a subscription online and you tried to issue an e-check from my personal bank account instead of debiting my PP balance. I said "Skip" and you did it anyway. You may wind up owing me a $30.00 NSF fee if that bounces. Why bother with PP at all if you're going to raid a personal account instead of paying from the PP balance, which is sufficient for this purchase??!!!

This is not good.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Hi ara,

PayPal should have used your PayPal account balance if there were sufficient funds to cover the entire payment. Call PayPal... ask them why they used your bank account instead of your PayPal account balance.

Please post back with PayPal's response.

Sandy

Login to Me Too

ara

And the phone number would be?

You'll have to pardon me, Sandy, but I'm rather piqued about this.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If you need to call PayPal, login to your PayPal account and click on the "Contact Us" link on the right side of the page or the bottom of the page... there you will find the PayPal phone number for your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.