Why are the shipping labels not printing correctly?

candlesmiths
New Community Member

Hi!

I'm having a problem with printing out the shipping labels for the last week. It is printing overly large, all that is printing out is the bar code. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, I wish PayPal would give us a printer page to print out for postage to make sure the shipping label is printing correctly BEFORE we have to pay for it. Then we would have to go thru the hassle of waing 2 weeks for a refund every time it **bleep**s up!

Any help is appreciated!

Candlesmiths

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

treasureit
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar problem today, but mine printed very very tiny...1" x 2" and that included the receipt. I checked eveything I could and it continued to print incorrectly. Now I am afraid to print anther one for the next order.

Anyone have a solution?

Login to Me Too

sea221

Must be your printer setup. double check you printer config

Login to Me Too

lookingglassny
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever printing USPS labels in Firefox they come out 25% correct size. All settings are right so I just use Explorer now. No problems...so far...

Login to Me Too

traveler1932
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe it's the latest version of FireFox causing it!  I will try using IE next time and see if it works correctly.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

sea221

I went threw the same thing. If It doesn't print out correctly cancel it immediately and it won't get posted.If you wait to long it will take a couple of week to get it reversed, if your lucky

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.