Reply to topic
candlesmiths
candlesmiths New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0

Why are the shipping labels not printing correctly?

Hi!

I'm having a problem with printing out the shipping labels for the last week. It is printing overly large, all that is printing out is the bar code. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, I wish PayPal would give us a printer page to print out for postage to make sure the shipping label is printing correctly BEFORE we have to pay for it. Then we would have to go thru the hassle of waing 2 weeks for a refund every time it **bleep**s up!

Any help is appreciated!

Candlesmiths

0 Kudos
treasureit
treasureit Member

Re: Why are the shipping labels not printing correctly?

I had a similar problem today, but mine printed very very tiny...1" x 2" and that included the receipt. I checked eveything I could and it continued to print incorrectly. Now I am afraid to print anther one for the next order.

Anyone have a solution?

0 Kudos
sea221
sea221 New Community Member
New Community Member

Must be your printer setup. double check you printer config

0 Kudos

Whenever printing USPS labels in Firefox they come out 25% correct size. All settings are right so I just use Explorer now. No problems...so far...

0 Kudos
traveler1932
traveler1932 Member

Maybe it's the latest version of FireFox causing it!  I will try using IE next time and see if it works correctly.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
sea221
sea221 New Community Member
New Community Member

I went threw the same thing. If It doesn't print out correctly cancel it immediately and it won't get posted.If you wait to long it will take a couple of week to get it reversed, if your lucky

0 Kudos