Who is responsible for Pay Pal Buyer Credit payment delays that is scheduled through paypal.com?

nowyouoweme
Contributor
Contributor

I have a paypal buyer credit account and before december this was the process of making my payments: 1. login to paypal.com 2. click on make payment to paypal buyer credit 3. a new window pops up and it shows me the history of paypal buyer credit through ge money bank 4. I make the payment on that page and it's processed Now what I do starting in december the process to pay my paypal credit is: 1. login into paypal.com 2. click on make a payment 3. i edit my information of when the payment should be processed and paypal makes the payment What happened recently was there was fradulant activity on my account both paypal and paypal buyer credit so my account was limited 3 days before my payment was supposed to be processed. I didn't get any notification that my payments would not be paid for my paypal credit I just received the following information: "For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us". A week after my payment was due I noticed that my payment is still sitting in the "scheduled" status. Now I have a late payment fee, pay twice as much next month and my credit looks bad. Who should be liable for this late payment? I thought the schedule payment was used so i wouldn't have to worry about having any late payments. I am not going to take the answer that because your account was in limited account access that they did not pay my credit account. paypal should still promise any payments made to my paypal buyer credit because it was made in advance. (No resolution yet but so far the paypal reps don't believe me and even had to have a paypal buyer credit rep walk them through the payment process)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.