Which PayPal account is my credit card linked to?

triplejnichols
New Community Member

We have 2 PayPal accounts.  Neither of them are listing my credit card, but when I attempt to add my credit card it says it's already used by another PayPal account.  How can I find which PayPal account my credit card is listed on?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You would have to ask Customer Service to figure that out for you.

PayPal Customer Service:
US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

This seems to quite a common topic and sometimes even Customer Service can't seem to provide a good answer.  What PayPal should do is have the system simply tell you what account and email address the credit card or bank account is linked to.  Since the system recgonizes there is an already established link, it should tell you what it is.  Seems that this would save a phone maze call to Customer Service and the 6 months you spend on hold waiting to actuallly speak to a human.

What folks really need to do is submit a Feature Request by opening a Support Ticket here.  If you look at the form, there's a Severity Drop Down Selection, choose Feature Request, complete the form and submit.  If everyone who has posted this same question on the forum would submit a Feature Request, the Support Ticket system would be flooded which in turn would get some attention.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.