Where's my refund?

MerxBack91
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to send money to a friend's PayPal, and it would not go into his account. I cancelled. I used one of those Visa gift cards. The report says that it has given me all of my money back, and it did refund the $5 back into my PayPal balance.

The $15 I used from the card, however, did not. My balance has not increased, I haven't gotten anything, execpt $5. So, where is my money? Is it gone? I also never got the $1.95 validation charge back.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You need to contact PayPal's Customer Service as they can look at your account and advise.   Issues of this nature cannot be resolved through the forum.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You need to contact PayPal's Customer Service as they can look at your account and advise.   Issues of this nature cannot be resolved through the forum.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

magee
New Community Member

So how do you get in touch with paypal.  I've gone round and round but there are no phone numbers and ebay and paypal just automatically send u back to each other.  Didn't get my item, won the resolution from ebay but no money. So frustrated.  Absolutley will not do this again, i feel like I have been scammed.

Login to Me Too

2d0ggies
Contributor
Contributor

Aerie
Contributor
Contributor

When you log in to pay pal go to the bottom of that screen and click contact us.

Then you can click speak to us and it will prompt you to create a secure Id or something like that do it and then call the number listed and they will ask you for the number that is on the screen (may not be the one you typed in) then it will take you threw a few menus which I found useless so I clicked 0 and it took me directly to a person.

I hope that helps. Good luck getting your money.

Login to Me Too

jloveitt79
New Community Member

good luck with pay pal they **bleep** !!!! i didnt get what i bought and it took them over 5 months to get my money back to me... that is after I had to pay for a police report as well as the return shipping cost .. that was almost $50 im so mad !! hoop after hoop because someone riped ME OFF .... gurrrr there has to be a better place to use then paypal

Login to Me Too

daps2000
New Community Member

ya  that is a joke! ... I've been trying for my refund since Feb 4th ... took 7 days to hit my paypal account ... and now ... since Feb 12 ... I had to request it yet again to be put in my checking account!  so far they have had my money for 12 days!!!  That is 12 days ... they can collect interest on my money!!! 

so dumb ... they take it out right away ... they should be able to refund it right away!Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Guarionex
New Community Member

Paypal **bleep**. It takes them a moment to take your money out of your account and then forever to refund you. Western Union here I come....

Login to Me Too

wynn
New Community Member

I filed a dispute for an item that I never recieved.  Weeks later, my account reflects a reversal of the payment on 2-15-10. I paid by check card. I have been checking my checking account for a week and the $ has not been put back into my account. how long does this take?

Login to Me Too

Aerie
Contributor
Contributor

Mine took three days from the date that they notified me but mine was on a bank card... Try calling the number i listed above in my post and see what they have to say about it. good luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.