What the **bleep** is this?

stringsNwood
New Community Member

I had a dollar (Unemployed at the moment, really hard trying to get a job) in my bank account. Thats it, just a dollar. I'm thinking ok...never gonna touch this card for a long time.

I tried selling something on ebay, got an offer, but it got complicated so I had to refund his money with my paypal account. Ok, no problem. My ppal account balance was 0. Just 0. No negatives or anything and so the ebay situation diminished.

I haven't used my ppal account in 3 months, nor my ebay account, and decided to let them die with the internet. I still haven't done ANYTHING with my bank account balance as it was still $1.97. Out of the blue...just randomly from the sky, with all it's bully like aura, I get a 3 dollar deduction from ppal. for what FOR WHAT?!?! Now I am in debt, and I didnt get a notice untill AFTER my bank decides to deduct $30 freaking dollars from my account, and so now I am in debt.

Awesome. No job. No one willing to give me any money. I'm looking everywhere to find some form of profit.

I just don't get it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Amanda411

Hi stringsNwood,

Welcome!

Have you checked your PayPal account History Log for the transaction? The transaction details should help you determine what the charge was for.

It is possible that you set up a subscription or a recurring payment?

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.