What's wrong with the 'Send Money' form?

Survive_Ryuki
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I hit the 'Submit' button on that form, it wipes all of my data, and leaves me staring at that red-bulleted form in increasing amounts of annoyance. I've tried searching the FAQ, but either no one has had this problem before - in which case I'm so happy to be unique that I could stick a fork in my eye - and the 'Ask Sarah' feature was a pointless waste of time. Calling tech support is out, since I doubt I could keep from ranting at the moment.

I've got a commissioned artist on my payroll, and I can't afford to keep them waiting for much longer. Even their kind of patience has its limits.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Survive_Ryuki
Contributor
Contributor

You know, I'd actually like some HELP with this, sooner or later.

Login to Me Too

Survive_Ryuki
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe this. Do I have to start insulting people to get things done? Would you like me to go to the Better Business Bureau? Should I write your sponsors and complain? What?

Login to Me Too

Rlong1985
New Community Member

Paypals Automated help line **bleep**'s and takes awhile to get any useful information but once you do get to a real person they do try to help. I am having the same problem and after 20 minutes on hold for the first call and 15 for the other I was told Ebay and Paypal are having issues right now connecting to each other. But I have trouble buying that......

Login to Me Too

Survive_Ryuki
Contributor
Contributor

At long last, a reply that's not from myself.

That would be much more of a consolation if I was actually trying to buy something; the artist I've commissioned has a Hotmail account, and that's where I'm trying to send to. Since Hotmail's not really associated with EBay - at least not that I know of - shouldn't it work for that?

Login to Me Too

Survive_Ryuki
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still getting these same, annoying errors. It's gotten to the point where, if I see any errors on the site, I don't even bother trying to send the money. Now, I picked this service because I'd heard that is was not only safe, but relyable as well.

FIX. THIS.

Login to Me Too

Survive_Ryuki
Contributor
Contributor

ATTENTION LAZY, UNDER-MOTIVATED PEONS:

MY COMMISSIONED ARTIST THINKS MY LACK OF REPAYMENT FOR HER SERVICES MEANS THAT I HAVE CHOSEN A NEW ARTIST.

I HAVE A PRE-ORDER PAYMENT DUE IN A MONTH.

I WAS EXPECTING TO BE ABLE TO PAY THESE DEBTS, NOW I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S POSSIBLE. tHIS SITUATION HAS PERSISTED THROUGH THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JANUARY. I AM VERY CLOSE TO CALLING TECH SUPPORT JUST SO I CAN HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF YELLING AT SOMEONE.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Login to Me Too

Juniversal
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried using a new browser, logging on from a different computer, ect.? If you have then i'd bite the bullet and call paypal...

Login to Me Too

Survive_Ryuki
Contributor
Contributor

I finally bit the bullet; Firefox seems to work with Paypal's payment system. Still, I'm not considering this issue solved until I can use Internet Explorer to make my payments.

I consider Firefox a stopgap in this matter.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.