What is my Credit limit ? Where is credit limit shown ?

alfredshuryan
New Community Member

Either I'm blind or for some odd reason PAYPAL is hiding the credit limit. Where is it shown?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Are you referring to your Sending limit or the amount you can spend on a tranaction?

By law, PayPal is limited to $10,000.00 USD or it's foreign equivalent per transaction.

The maximum dollar amount for a single transaction is $10,000 for a PayPal member. To make a payment more than $10,000, multiple transactions can be sent to add up to the total amount. The maximum charge limit is dependent on the availability on the credit card after the account is Verified

Buyers who do not have a PayPal account may send a maximum of $4,000.00 USD or the equivalent thereof, for a one-time single transaction. Note: If the amount of your transaction is greater than $4,000.00 USD or the equivalent thereof, you will need to sign up for a PayPal account to complete your payment.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

TOCExpert
New Community Member

Dear Skier,

I'm running into that maximum $4000 for a product I sell for $5000.   I have Paypal Payments Pro.  I've tried e-junkie shopping cart.  But nothing works.  Are there any ways around it? (other than multiple payments)

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.