What are the advantages of a business acct vs regular paypal acct?

Alturus
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not understanding this, are the paypal fees lower?  or is it just that a buy it  now appears on the paypal shopping stores and I never can find my item when I look.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal offers 3 types of Accounts.   There is also a Micro Payment Account but, that is not part of this discussion.

Personal

Premier

Business

Personal Accounts - Intended  for someone that wants to be a buyer, ie. shop online or occasionally needs to send or receive money from friends and/or families.  By design, Personal Accounts will display your email address on the PayPal Screens.

Premier Accounts - Intended or someone who wants to be a seller and offer buyers the option to pay for their purchases with a credit card or use/open a PayPal Account.   By design, Premier Accounts will display your email address on the PayPal Screens.

Business Accounts - Intended or someone who wants to be a seller and offer buyers the option to pay for their purchases with a credit card or use/open a PayPal Account.  By design, Business Accounts will display a Business Name or Business Logo Graphic on the PayPal Screens.  Business Accounts also offer a feature called Multi-User Access.  This feature allows you to grant various account access privileges to another person. For example you may have a Business Partner or Assistant who only needs limited access to your Account.

Transaction fees for sales are the same regardless of the type of account one has.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.