What are my options

wfd
New Community Member

I am not an experienced Ebayer. I bought a product and paid for it with PayPal. The seller advertised a 30 day money back guarantee. I email the seller requesting his address so that I can return the product. I sent a private email and thru Ebay and the seller will not respond. What can i do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What is wrong with the item.

You need to file a a paypal dispute ASAP.  Disputes must be filed within 45 day of the original payment.

Once a dispute is filed you will have up to 2o days to escalate it to a claim.  Paypal will do very little until it's escalated. Do not let the 45 day and 20 day deadlie pass...NO matter what the seller tells you.

Log into you paypal account, at the top of the page rithe corner click on the Resolution center tab and file from there.  You will need to file a SNAD complaint.  You will then need to escalate it to a claim with 20 days.

When you ship back the item make sure you ship with online viewable tracking for sales less than $250.00, if it's $250.00 or more you will need signature confirmation.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.