Verifying account with photo id. MAJOR problem.

krypto953
New Community Member

Hi there. First time asking for anything. Most stuff is easy for me. But this time i'm helping someone else out with their account. They had someone attack their account in april last year. Someone got to their account and withdrew a bunch of money. Paypal investigated and reversed the payment, but has limited their account for quite a while. To verify the account, I helped with everything they asked for. All we had to wait for was the photo id verification. It has now been in progress since november 2009. Shouldve only taken a few days.

SO. BIG QUESTION. WHAT is up with this? Why hasn't PAYPAL completed this process? How do i resolve this?

Thank You Very Much, Guys.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Only PayPal's Customer Service can answer that question.   Sounds like someone needs to look into this for you.   It's not something that can be done through the forum as you need a real person to look at the account and advise.

US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

krypto953
New Community Member

That's what I thought. Gotta see if I can get in touch with someone on the phone. Thanks a bunch.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.