Verifying Address - Buyer Score

DanteAT
Contributor
Contributor
I  would  like  to  view  my  buyer  
score, and also to clear this up:

My buyer score increases when I pay someone successfully correct? And my
seller score increases when someone pays my successfully correct? Also,
does the type of account (either buying or selling) make a difference?
And does the payment type make a difference? Sorry about all the
questions, thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal does not have a Buyer Scorce.   Ebay has a feature called Feedback Score based on comments from either buyers or sellers.   You can learn more about that feature on eBay's web site.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal has two types of reputation numbers... seller reputation and buyer reputation. The seller reputation number counts the number of Verified Members who have paid a seller. The buyer reputation number counts the number of Verified Members a buyer has paid. Eligible transactions will be counted 30 days after they occur.

Go here...

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/community-participation

for more information. Go here...

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_account-rep

to see your buyer and seller reputation numbers.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@DanteAT wrote:
Verifying Address - Buyer Score

The "Verified" term refers to the status of a PayPal account... a USA PayPal account is verified when the PayPal member has a bank account registered with PayPal.

The "Confirmed" term refers to the PayPal member's street address. The street address is confirmed when it matches the PayPal member's credit card or debit card billing address, or... when it has been confirmed using an alternate method.

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Just a comment on the PayPal Seller  Reputation  Number:

This feature was discontinued quite some time ago, almost 3 years ago for some of us.  There was little to no public communication concerning the non-support of Seller Reputation number and there appears that there were no plans to revive it.  

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.