Using custom order form

Lex
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom order form for my High School Reunion events. I'm looking for information on how to connect this form to my paypal account.  I would rather have the user fill in the quantiles for each item and then press one submit button to send all the info to paypal for processing (not to use "Add To Cart" button for each item).  In addition to the items, I also need to pass the personal info on the form to the paypal invoice. Can someone point me in the right direction for info on how to do this? 

See image below.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Basically you're going to need a bit of custom scripting.  All the logic must be done on your web page or site then only the end results are "uploaded" to the PayPal Screens.  To understand the process more check out the scripts, examples and  tips found on this web site.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Basically you're going to need a bit of custom scripting.  All the logic must be done on your web page or site then only the end results are "uploaded" to the PayPal Screens.  To understand the process more check out the scripts, examples and  tips found on this web site.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Lex
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your response.  I've already scripted the page to do the totals and I guess my only way is to send the total to PayPal.  My hope was to get all the info on the PayPal receipt so the user would have a confirmation page.  I guess I'll have to send the form results to the user in a separate email.  If anyone else is looking to do this here is what I did.  Using PHP I'm sending the total to a "buy now" button and also using mail function to send an email to me and the user that has all the form info in it.  This way we get paid and also have a record of which events were ordered.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.