sparro
sparro Member
Kudos: 0

Using Paypal Acct (and not debit card) to pay for subscription

I just signed up for a Paypal debit card and it now seems as if I can only pay for items utilizing my linked non-Paypal debit card. I dont mind having my accounts linked, but how do I pay for something using only the funds in my Paypal account? Or...am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks

0 Kudos
eightmile313
eightmile313 Member
Kudos: 1

Re: Using Paypal Acct (and not debit card) to pay for subscription

Well it seems as if i was heading in the same direction your in now. instead i havent given paypal a credit card yet. and it seems in order for me to get one red cent i have to provide a credit card. so what the money is mine, i have to link more finance to the account in order to see what i already have. There has to be some change somewhere. Maybe move on to the next online services, im investigating.

sparro
sparro Member

Thanks for the response. I agree...there has to be a better way. Frankly, why have a PayPal account with money in it if you cant use the money in it.

Anyone know how to change? Or again, is it me?

Thank you

0 Kudos
painperdu
painperdu Member

I'm having the same problem. I can't access the money in my paypal account for offline purchases. I transfered a large amount of money to paypal thinking that I'd be able to use it just like my bank debit card but it doesn't seem to work like that. I think I'll just forget about Paypal bull**bleep** and rely on my local bank for debit card purchases. Alos, I think I'll be giving Google checkout a serious lokk.

Another thing, how much do Paypal execs make? Maybe they should reduce their salaries in order to hire more customer service agents???

0 Kudos