UPS instant transfer?

abqishome
New Community Member

I just tried to print my first UPS label and it says insufficient available funds in PayPal account. Okay, I understand that, since the buyer funds are pending till he gets the my stuff. But why isn't PayPal reaching into my backup account to get the funds needed for shipping? They want me to wait 3 to 5 days for that transfer to occur??? Any insight would be appreciated.

- abqishome

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

caitlin
New Community Member

Hey. Just thought I would answer this for anyone in the future who's having this problem, since I just came across it myself.

It looks like the problem is that you always need to have a back-up source of funding, or it won't work. That means that if your standing Paypal balance isn't enough, then in order to use Instant Transfer from your bank account, you ALSO need to have a credit/debit card attached -- just so that it has something else to fall back on.

So just make sure you NOT ONLY have your bank account linked, but also a credit/debit card, and it should auto-instant transfer by itself. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.