Trying to send money with credit card

powerbomb1411
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to send $240.00 with a credit card. The problem is paypal won't give me the option to use anything but my bank account.

I've done this before, multiple times, no problem. I don't know why it's a problem now though. It's the third of the month, I have zero paypal transactions listed.

I don't see any thing that tells me I have any limits to money I can spend. I am verified. The credit card still have over $5,000 that can be used. I'm paying more then the minimum payment on the credit card.

The only thing I can think of is a recent purchase of flowers, I paid for those via paypal, and that hasn't shown up on the transaction list for paypal or my bank account, and they won't be delivered until the 13th.

But I wouldn't think it would matter at all. I have contacted paypal customer service to find out what the problem is and what I can do to solve it.

Anyone have any ideas or tips to solve the problem?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17 REPLIES 17

lala
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. Did you solve this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

powerbomb1411
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, but that gives me hope that they're might just be some kind of bug affecting quite a few people.

Login to Me Too
Solved

powerbomb1411
Contributor
Contributor

It works now.

Login to Me Too

lala
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!!

Login to Me Too

jjandfreddie
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem!  How did you resolve it?  Paypal has been no help!

Login to Me Too

powerbomb1411
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't do anything, it just worked all of a sudden.

Login to Me Too

rose_briar
Contributor
Contributor

Help! I am trying to send money with a credit card (paypal balance is $1.95) and it will not give me the PAYMENT METHOD screen to change to credit card?

So frustrating! I have verified the card, there is more than enough to pay.

Please help! Does anyone know how to fix this??

Login to Me Too

rose_briar
Contributor
Contributor

How does it work?

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Are you using the "Send Money" tab, or... are using eBay checkout?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.