Trouble "linking" my debit card...

Machida_Fan_86
Contributor
Contributor

Okay...

I play Everquest II and I'm really looking forward to selling my two level 80 characters. But the site requires that I have Paypal WITH a linked card to it.

So I go to link my card but I got confused as to which "code" they were asking for. By the time I figure it out, my card gets "disabled". The notice tells me to "try another card instead". WTF? What other card? I can only get one card per bank account. They expect me to start another bank account or something?

Is there a way to enable the card again?? Please help.

I'm really hoping to be able to finally use my Paypal for once.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Dustie
Contributor
Contributor

Try disconnecting from the net and then reconnect so you're picking up a different connection.  I that doesn't work, try waiting a day and then trying again.  Often sites reset their visits daily so it will look as if you're coming in fresh the 2nd day.

Login to Me Too

thatssodani
New Community Member

I've tried entering the code MULTIPLE times, but it keeps saying that it is "disabled" and to "use another card" as well. But I don't want to "add another one" and I still don't know which number is the "expand use" one.

And I don't think that the whole "reset" thing will always work.

Login to Me Too

Boush
New Community Member

My card also has been disabled, and no way to enable it, also no help. so i think paypal have problem! or they have improve how to help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.