Tried to join PayPal store front to sell products.

zmel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi:

I just received an email from a well know marketer who has information as posted.  This linked to PayPal marketing and I am interested in signing up.  Amazon has also has a store front but it costs a fairly large amount per month to have it.  When I signed in PayPal, I was directed to my account but found no link to bring me to the store and how I can utilize this for my business.  Can anyone please help me?  Thanks lots.

Mel

"Top notch information! What a great
way to find what shoppers are buying
and how to position yourself in front
of that market.

"This is the type of information that
can be used to make an immediate
effect on your cash flow!"

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

tessie33458
New Community Member

I also have tried to join paypal stores. I have a website through ecrater which is free and easy to use. They are paypal integrated.  www.tessiescorner.ecrater.com I wanted to advertise my items in paypal stores area but can not find how do do it if anyone has information it would be great.

Melinda

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jason
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Everyone-

Not sure about the marketing email you received from a third party.  We do offer PayPal Shops, which is a directory of merchants that accept PayPal.  You can learn more about this through the PayPal Shops link in your account's Profile area.  The link to the Profile can be found immediately after logging in at the top of your Account Overview page.

Thanks,

Jason

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.