Transfers and confirmation

Luke
Contributor
Contributor

I made a transfer to my bank account which paypal lists as "completed", but the funds aren't in my account, neither are the two confirmation deposits, so my account isn't verified. It has been two days.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Shnookey1979
New Community Member

I don't know but I am having the same issue. Where is my money? Not in my paypal, not in my bank. Says completed.... But my bank says it's not there and not pending either...

Login to Me Too

keyk_debi
Contributor
Contributor

even if it says completed by completed in paypal, you would really need to wait 3-5 business days after you withdrawn the money for the funds to show up on your bank account.

as for the small deposits for the verification, it just usually take 2-4 business days for that to post on your bank

Login to Me Too

Soda

Yea this is getting me mad,why would it say completed.I took money from my paypal to put in my bank account and on my bank account it dosent even show up,Its been 4 days already whats going on!? im goanna wait 2 more days.Does anybody know a phone number where i can call paypal and talk to a real person?I just started using paypal too,this is a nice welcome for me,thank you........>_>

Login to Me Too

Jkelly
New Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue, transferred funds from paypal to a checking acct. Paypal say transfer completed, no funds in the checking acct. Did your situation resolve itself? If not what steps did you take next, thanks, J

Login to Me Too

mojayokok
New Community Member

I too am having the same problem. The account I transferred to has  been confirmed for over three years. Does anyone know what's going on? All contacts have sent me to these message boards.

Login to Me Too

mommyganda
New Community Member

i'm also experiencing this. I've linked my bank account with paypal last jan. 28, 2010 but up to now the two small deposits that paypal said were deposited in my account does not reflect in my statement of account? how can i confirmmy bank account????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.