Transfer money to bank account problem

EvanRan
New Community Member

I had money on my paypal balance which I transfered to my bank account. The My Account page is telling me that the transfer from my paypal balance to my bank account was "completed" on October 29 2009 at 08:51:54 PDT. However, I'm checking my bank account balance online and I dont see the funds added to the account. Was there something wrong with the transaction? If so, who do I need to contact?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It takes 1-4 business business day to show in your checking account.

Completed, means it has been removed from your account only.

Login to Me Too

ngfunky

I received payments to my Paypal account around 10/15-17 for several items I sold and the status has been "complete" for over two weeks.  However, the funds are not in my bank.  This is past the normal time stated.  What is going on?

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@ngfunky wrote:

I received payments to my Paypal account around 10/15-17 for several items I sold and the status has been "complete" for over two weeks.  However, the funds are not in my bank.  This is past the normal time stated.  What is going on?

Your PayPal payments received are not automatically transferred to your bank account. You need to login to your PayPal account and click on the Withdraw tab to initiate the ACH transfer of those funds to your bank account.

It will take 2-5 business days for the funds to be credited to your bank account.

Login to Me Too

oesoy

paypal says that the transfer to my bank is complete but its not showing up in my bank account. i called my bank and they said nothing has shown up. my last 4 digits match so im wondering if its an error on paypals. should i wait another day or contact paypal?

Login to Me Too

oesoy

nevermind, i got the answer:

Re: Transfer money to bank account problem

It takes 1-4 business business day to show in your checking account.

Completed, means it has been removed from your account only.

Login to Me Too

sycamorerock
Contributor
Contributor

how do i transfer my money from pal pal to me checking account?

Login to Me Too

sycamorerock
Contributor
Contributor

Amanda411

Hi sycamorerock,

Click the "Withdraw" link from your PayPal Account Overview page.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

cellularantenna
Contributor
Contributor

This is crap. I transferred two thousand dollars to my bank account on Dec. 17. My bank account indicates that the money was transferred to PayPal on the 17th.  It does not "take 4 or 5 days" to complete the transaction. This is 2009. The transfer occurs instantly. PAYPAL WHY DON'T YOU JUST BE HONEST AND SAY,"HEY WE WANT TO PLAY WITH YOUR MONEY AND MAKE MONEY WITH IT FOR A FEW DAYS"   rather than lie and say that it takes 4 or 5 days to complete the transaction, because IT DOESN'T !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.