Reply to topic
Reanchi Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Transfer from my paypal to Walmart money card now showing up.

I got a refund from a purchase i made online, for an amount that was a little under $150. I made it with my Walmart money card (acts as a debit card for all intents and purposes) and it got refunded to my payal account, ok, no problem. So i got the electronic transfer info, the routing number and the like, and copy pasted the info in the Paypal to bank  transfer form. Well it said it would take a day, and it was pending all yesterday and until recently, this morning, where it said it was completed. I waited the typical 15 minutes for it to reflect on my Walmartmoneycard statement and it still has yet to show. I am afraid it might be lost, any ideas? This is my first time using the Electronic funds transfer btw.

Does your bank have to be confirmed? because if it does, i haven't received the confirmation deposits.

0 Kudos
Reanchi Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Transfer from my paypal to Walmart money card now showing up.

Update i verified the 2 amounts so theoretically, i should get the cash on my card, right?

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors