Transfer from my paypal to Walmart money card now showing up.

Reanchi
Contributor
Contributor

I got a refund from a purchase i made online, for an amount that was a little under $150. I made it with my Walmart money card (acts as a debit card for all intents and purposes) and it got refunded to my payal account, ok, no problem. So i got the electronic transfer info, the routing number and the like, and copy pasted the info in the Paypal to bank  transfer form. Well it said it would take a day, and it was pending all yesterday and until recently, this morning, where it said it was completed. I waited the typical 15 minutes for it to reflect on my Walmartmoneycard statement and it still has yet to show. I am afraid it might be lost, any ideas? This is my first time using the Electronic funds transfer btw.

Does your bank have to be confirmed? because if it does, i haven't received the confirmation deposits.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Reanchi
Contributor
Contributor

Update i verified the 2 amounts so theoretically, i should get the cash on my card, right?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.