Transaction from an online store declined, but still able to send money to other persons. Help!

Bulbasaur
New Community Member

I have tried to order a shirt from www.teefury.com but when I check out my transaction is declined. I have contacted their support and they replied;

"We are currently receiving hundreds of orders using PayPal.  Do you get any explanation from PayPal of the reason as to why you are being declined?  I am not sure what we can do at our end but I will discuss this with our tech guys later today.  Let me know if you can find any information from PayPal as to why you are being declined."

I have no word from PayPal why I am being declined. The other thing is, I can send money to other PayPal users, and receive it, with no problem. Why would something like this happen?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

debbieodom
Contributor
Contributor

I would call Paypal customer support instead of emailing.  They have great CS and have helped me and my business many times with issues.  

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

One possible problem could be that your PayPal Account has not been verified.   However, if your Account is verified then a call to Customer Service would be in order.  Below are the numbers should you need them.

PayPal Customer Service:
US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Note, If you're trapped in the the phone maze, press Zero.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.