Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0

Transaction from an online store declined, but still able to send money to other persons. Help!

I have tried to order a shirt from www.teefury.com but when I check out my transaction is declined. I have contacted their support and they replied;

"We are currently receiving hundreds of orders using PayPal.  Do you get any explanation from PayPal of the reason as to why you are being declined?  I am not sure what we can do at our end but I will discuss this with our tech guys later today.  Let me know if you can find any information from PayPal as to why you are being declined."

I have no word from PayPal why I am being declined. The other thing is, I can send money to other PayPal users, and receive it, with no problem. Why would something like this happen?

0 Kudos
debbieodom
debbieodom Member
Kudos: 0

Re: Transaction from an online store declined, but still able to send money to other persons. Help!

I would call Paypal customer support instead of emailing.  They have great CS and have helped me and my business many times with issues.  

0 Kudos
skier
skier Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 549

Re: Transaction from an online store declined, but still able to send money to other persons. Help!

[ Edited ]

One possible problem could be that your PayPal Account has not been verified.   However, if your Account is verified then a call to Customer Service would be in order.  Below are the numbers should you need them.

PayPal Customer Service:
US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Note, If you're trapped in the the phone maze, press Zero.

Regards,

skier

0 Kudos