Tracking number

lm65
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased a usb flash drive from a seller who ships from China.  It turns out the item was fraudulent.

Apparently, many others were scammed in this same manner and the seller has been removed from ebay.

So I filed a claim with Paypal's Resolution Center for return of my funds.  Yesterday, I received this message.

After careful review, we have determined that you are eligible for a refund. To qualify for this refund, please ship the items whose claims were granted back to the seller in their original condition and keep your tracking information. You are responsible for shipping and handling costs.

Please provide online tracking information by Jan 1, 2010. Once we confirm that the merchandise was delivered, we'll process a refund based on our protection policies.

When I went to the USPS I found out they do not provide online tracking information for international purchases, but only give a customs number.

My problem is that I do not know if this customs tracking number which shows only that the item has left the country is sufficient enough to prove that the merchandise was delivered back to the sellar.

Any advice or suggestions will be more than appreciated. (sorry for the long post, it's my first one)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

All you can do is submit the info you have.   It will either be accepted or rejected.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.