Reply to topic
mkptrzk
mkptrzk Member
Kudos: 0

Tracking # not updating

I shipped out a pckage on Nov 3..Its now Nov 8...The tracking has not updated since then..I,m a little bit worried about buyer not getting item on time..Will wait and see what happens Monday....

0 Kudos
skier
skier Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 549

Re: Tracking # not updating

UPS or USPS ?????

USPS is not always on the ball and their information is minimal.   UPS is much better with both tracking and details.

Regards,

skier

0 Kudos
mkptrzk
mkptrzk Member

i sent usps...

0 Kudos
sandypurins
sandypurins Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 509

USPS may not update until the package is delivered..

0 Kudos
skier
skier Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 549

The USPS standard tracking for Priority Mail is OK however, it does not compare to UPS or Fedx.   There are times you will get a notification saying the package was delivered however, all that means is that the Post Office at the end of the line received the package, not the customer.   Other times, they tell you that the customer actually got the package.   It just depends on how the postal employee entered the data from what we've experienced.

Regards,

skier

0 Kudos
mkptrzk
mkptrzk Member

it says i sent first class mail..I never had a problem with a traking number before...Until now..This is so fustrating....

0 Kudos
MooseHead
MooseHead Member

That is what is happing with me

I sent the package USPS first class, domestic. 30 days ago.

The tracking information says it arrived at a USPS facility that is in the middle of the USA and the buyer is in IL.

I have not emailed the buyer to see if in fact it has been received but want to know if there is any way PayPal can determine if this package in fact has reached the destination that was printed on the label.

0 Kudos